Fredrika Hayry

Snäll men dum

onsdag 25 februari 2009

 

NO SCAM NO SCAM!

Hi,
I appreciate your feedback.The Agreement License have been attached for you to see with international id card photo-page,the inclusive license have to be read by you and get it sign by writing your name at the end of the page I mean under my name as soon as you finished with it and you will Re-attached it back to me asap.You would see the information that you would need to send me the security deposit cause without paying the security deposit I can not keep the flat for you but if you pay the security deposit now I will keep the flat for you till you are ready to move in and when you move in your money would be refund back to you cause the security deposit is refundable will collect the security deposit from you so that the flat can be kept for you till you move in.So make it snapping to sign the Agreement Form and Re-attached it back to me now and don't forget that the security deposit is refundable to you when you move into the flat, is just meant for keeping the flat for you cause a lot of people are interested in my flat both home and oversea.But, I want to guarantee you on this because you are the first person email me for it and shown your interested to be flatmate.
You will need to go to your nearest Bank OR Post Office in your area so when you get there you will ask of Western Union agent they will give you a slip to fill and you will tell them that you wanna send money,so they will ask you the name of the receiver so below is informations they will request from you after doing all that when you get to home you will need to send me the details you use to make the deposit including MTCN 10 DIGITS NUMBER that given to you at western union agent office at Bank OR post office.

Below is the western union info.
NAME OF SENDER:Your Name
NAME OF RECEIVER:
SENDERS ADDRESS:Your Address
MTCN 10 DIGITS NUMBER:Will be given at WESTERN UNION OFFICE
AMOUNT SENT:

As soon as you made the payment today you will need to get back to me with the following details in other to confirm that the security deposit have been paid and i would send you the Payment for the receipt.I will be waiting for your reply with Agreement Form with payment details as soon as you made the payment the flat is belong to you,so as soon as you made the payment today I will issue a receipt for you which you will bring along with you.P's let me know if you are going to send it today so that I can issue out a receipt for you because I will not attends to anybody except you.
You can add me on MSN am online now helene49cepal@hotmail.com
Your's Future Flatmate,
Helene.

Nu har jag betalat och vi har förhoppningsvis en underbar lägenhet. Jag/Vi har ju inte sett den här lägenheten men det låter ju nästan för bra för att vara sant. Eller hur? Jag tyckte det var lite märkligt att hon inte svarade på mina frågor om att komma och titta på lägenheten, utan bara jomsade på om att jag skulle betala £400. Hon är var ju så övertygande i texten också, att jag får tillbaka pengarna. Dessutom ser hon ju verkligen ut som en person jag skulle lita på utan att träffat eller pratat med. Mina nya flatmate, jag och Helene kommer att få de så bra!

Kommentarer:
hehehe :)
 
säger bara: lol
 
Skicka en kommentar

Prenumerera på Kommentarer till inlägget [Atom]





<< Startsida

Arkiv

augusti 2008   september 2008   oktober 2008   november 2008   december 2008   januari 2009   februari 2009   mars 2009   april 2009   maj 2009   juni 2009   augusti 2009  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Prenumerera på Inlägg [Atom]